dinsdag 15 juni 2010

Heart rate monitoring 2

Here we have me resting:

heart rate resting

It looks as if a lot is happening, but if you look at the scale you can tell it is actually quite low. I tried measuring myself while sleeping, but the problem with that is that the watch keeps beeping (despite me having beeps off) which wakes me up. You'd imagine my heart rate while resting and while bathing are very similar, but this is not the case:

heart rate bathing

while bathing my heart rate is much higher, even though I feel quite relaxed. Maybe this is because the water is hot? Finally, here is an actual exercise session, including 10 minutes cycling, followed by lots of walking and running on a treadmill. The peak, where my heart rate is 182, is when I'm going 8 miles/hour on a slope of setting 1.

Heart rate exercising

Geen opmerkingen: