donderdag 24 juni 2010

Heart rate monitoring 6

A day later, and now I can compare two Beginning Hip Hop classes from Anna Botelho with each other:

Heart rate of two beginning hip hop classes

You can clearly see each time she explains things, and each time we're practicing that particular move. The green graph is the latest class, which was a little bit more intense than the previous one.

The software calculated 677 kCal burned, however, I was told these numbers are a bit high, so I checked how they are calculated. It seems that without knowing my VO2/max it is impossible to get a proper number, however, the software clearly things my VO2/max is higher than it actually is. So it is likely you have to reduce the numbers by 20%. I'll see if I can establish my VO2/max value at some point.

Geen opmerkingen: